Artificial Grass – The Basics :: Tampa, FL
May 31, 2016
Where can you use artificial grass?
- Personal putting greens
- Rooftop gardens that cannot support the weight of live grass
- Rooftop or concrete areas utilized as gathering areas
- Areas that prove challenging to grow live grass – such as heavily shaded areas
- Pet areas
- Anywhere you want the look of grass without the cost or maintenance of live grass
- Anywhere you want to reduce your carbon footprint
- Anywhere you want to have the look of grass without the use of chemicals
Artificial grass requires no mowing, watering, fertilizing, trimming or pesticides.
Do you find yourself embarrassed by your lawn? Tired of battling the damage caused by chinch bugs and mole crickets, lack of water (either from drought or irrigation restrictions) or from the family dog and/or children that are constantly tearing up the grass? Why would anyone keep putting in more live grass when it didn’t work the first time? Years ago, few people would even consider having fake grass, but now there’s EasyTurf synthetic turf, the most realistic looking and longest lasting artificial grass solution.
Call us at 1-800-445-2944 for more information or a FREE Estimate.