Why Choose Artificial Grass? | Tampa, FL
November 2, 2016
Synthetic grass – is that like the indoor-outdoor carpet they sell at home improvement stores?
Artificial turf is more like grass than carpet.
Too much use and abuse, too much shade, lack of water, too much sun, whatever your reason, live grass isn’t the best answer under many different conditions. Your lawn is the framework of your property. The most beautiful home loses all curb appeal when the grass is yellow and spotty. Then, rain and irrigation turns a spotty yard into a muddy yard… dirt and mud that ends up being tracked inside your home and onto your floors, carpets and furniture. An EasyTurf artificial grass lawn is a cleaner, more attractive lawn. Soft to the touch, lush and green in appearance, it is the perfect solution.
And NO, it isn’t anything like the green indoor-outdoor carpet sold at home improvement stores. Our synthetic grass is a total grass system, installed by a professional, trained crew with experience installing our multiple-step system. And it’s so realistic, your friends and neighbors will think it’s real!
Do you find yourself embarrassed by your lawn? Tired of battling the damage caused by chinch bugs and mole crickets, lack of water (either from drought or irrigation restrictions) or from the family dog and/or children that are constantly tearing up the grass? Why would anyone keep putting in more live grass when it didn’t work the first time?
Years ago, few people would even consider having fake grass, but now there’s EasyTurf synthetic turf, the most realistic looking and longest lasting artificial grass solution.
The advantages of artificial grass:
- Never mow, water or fertilize again. Saves time, saves money, saves the environment.
- No more dead patches or mud spots… no more dirty dog paws inside your home!
- No more grass destroying insect problems.
- A beautiful lawn and a dog? Now it’s a reality!
- Non-allergenic so you can be outside enjoying your yard year round.
- Always lush and green with an estimated lifespan of 15 to 20+ years!
- Environmentally friendly!