Dunkin Donuts creates family fun with putting greens :: Ellenton, FL
June 7, 2016
The Ellenton-Parrish, FL area is growing quickly and is fast becoming the family location of choice for families relocating in our geographical area. In fact, it has eclipsed Lakewood Ranch as the fastest growing area in the region (in terms of housing permits).
Ellenton and Parrish residents have mixed feelings about the growth and popularity of the sleepy little town with a close-knit community feel. It is estimated that 5000-10000 new homes will be built in this area in the next 10 years. With that growth comes exciting change – such as new shops, restaurants and conveniences…and hopefully new schools for all those new children! Although their is some concern among locals about infrastructure and roads, most locals are happy that new restaurants are coming to the area. In the past few months, five new restaurants have opened – Shake Station, Chilis, Dunkin Donuts, Wing House and Pomegranate.
Dunkin Donuts had a soft opening in mid-May and is being heralded by residents as a fast and friendly place to grab breakfast on-the-go, thanks to their drive-thru service. It is a combination store, so it also houses a Baskin Robbins, which makes it a great place for families to come after having a dinner out. To make the location more fun, the owners had AlternaScapes install putting greens outside on the patio.
AlternaScapes installed these putting greens a few months ago and we look forward to seeing lots of children and families enjoying themselves as they putt around while sipping an iced coffee, noshing on a donut or eating their favorite ice cream cone. Stop by and check them out!
If YOU would like to learn more about the many benefits of artificial grass, or having your very own synthetic turf putting green, call AlternaScapes today. We offer artificial grass solutions for residential homes, model homes, day care centers, condo communities, restaurants, resorts and hotels, doggie day cares, playgrounds, schools and many other commercial applications. Our estimates are FREE and our Estimators will help you design the area of your dreams! Calll 1-800-445-2944 or visit www.JustLikeGrass.com.
Some interesting statistics on the community of Parrish:
-The land area of Parrish is 296.6 square miles.*
– Population density is 33 people per square mile, which is very low.*
– As of 2014, Parrish’s population is 16,642 people. Since 2000, it has had a population growth of 155.48 percent.
– The median home cost in Parrish is $203,200. Home appreciation the last year has been 13.70 percent.
– Estimated median household income of Parrish residents, in 2012, was $61,040 (up sharply from the 2000 estimate of $49,724) and is much higher than the FL median income of $45,040.*
– Compared to the rest of the country, Parrish’s cost of living is 6.00% Higher than the U.S. average.
– Parrish public schools spend$11,065 per student. The average school expenditure in the U.S. is $12,435. There are about 17 students per teacher.
– The unemployment rate in Parrish is 5.20 percent (U.S. avg. is 6.30%). Recent job growth is Positive.
– Parrish jobs have Increased by 5.19 percent.
– The widening of US 301 in Parrish has begun, at a cost of $21 million and the long-awaited bridge project has finally begun.
– The average work commute for Parrish residents is 25.9 minutes.*
– The community has a very active Civic Association and artist community.
– Work has begun on a new park, located at the end of Ft. Hamer Road; it is called Hidden Harbor Park.