Happy Clients :: Clearwater, FL
April 22, 2016
It is always a pleasure to hear from our clients. And we LOVE hearing about their experiences before-and-after their artificial grass is installed.
Bob has a great story. Read what he has to say:
“We have about 1000 Sq Ft fenced in around our pool screen, originally populated with St Augustine grass. Once we acquired our new family member the grass turned into a dirt run in about 2 months; it was impossible to keep Stormy’s feet clean and we had soft dirt and mud for days after a hard rain. Once the artificial turf was installed, our dog could go out within minutes after a rain and the turf had drained all the water through. Now the dog’s paws are always clean, and we noticed our pool and deck stay much cleaner without the dust and debris from the St Augustine. No mowing, no fire ants, no bugs and the dog and I can walk around and play no matter what the weather. Install was neat and professional; end result well worth it to us.”
What can artificial grass do for you, as a pet owner?A beautiful lawn and a dog? Now it’s a reality!
First and foremost, dogs LOVE playing on EasyTurf and they take to it just as naturally as they do to live grass. Dogs that are normally sensitive to grass pollen allergies enjoy EasyTurf’s allergen free advantage. An even better advantage to ALL dogs is that EasyTurf eliminates an insect environment (fleas, ticks, fire ants, etc.).
Here are just a few of the advantages of an artificial grass lawn from AlternaScapes:
– No more dead spots in your grass area
– No more muddy paw prints on your carpets (and furniture) or in your facility
– No more dirty dogs to bathe constantly
– Maintains a pleasant, safe environment for your dogs
– Urine drains right through and feces are easier to locate and remove
– Easy to clean and sterilize
– No more exposure to fertilizers and other lawn chemicals
– Helps eliminate an insect environment (fleas, ticks, fire ants, etc.)